Discover more from Victory Briefs
2013-2014 LD Topic List
1. A just society ought to presume consent for organ procurement from the deceased.
2. A progressive income tax is more just than a flat income tax.
3. Compulsory inclusion of non-felons' DNA in any government database is just.
4. Hypersexualized representations by the media are immoral.
5. In the United States criminal justice system, truth-seeking ought to take precedence over attorney-client privilege.
6. In the United States, the jurisdiction of a federally recognized tribal court ought to extend throughout the borders of the tribe’s reservation.
7. Placing political conditions on humanitarian aid to foreign countries is unjust.
8. The atomic bombing of Hiroshima was immoral.
9. The United States ought to prioritize the pursuit of national security objectives above the digital privacy of its citizens.
10. When in conflict, developing countries ought to prioritize environmental protection over resource extraction.